1944


The enterprise was established in 1944 with three founders: Guo Tianyun, Bi Tianbao and Bi Yuansong.

2023-08-04

See More >

1945


In the same year, it merged with Rongcheng County Zhenxing Iron Factory and was renamed as "Shidao City Huanghai Iron Factory".

2023-08-04

See More >

1949


Renamed "Shidao Huanghai Shipyard".

2023-08-04

See More >

1951


Enterprises began development and production of sailboats and 114-type 8.8kw diesel engines.

2023-08-04

See More >

1952


Renamed "Wendeng Specialized Industrial Company Shidao Huanghai Ship Repair Factory".

2023-08-04

See More >

1955


The enterprise has successfully developed the 2225 29.4kw ball-burning diesel engine and 29.4kw wooden hulled sailing boat.

2023-08-04

See More >
< 1234...9 >